<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Black Feathers (Black Dawn #1) by Joseph D'Lacey

Expected publication: March 26th 2013 by Angry Robot 


Description:

Black Feathers is a modern fantasy set in two epochs: the Black Dawn, a time of environmental apocalypse, and generations into the future in its aftermath, the Bright Day.

In each era, a child undertakes a perilous journey to find a dark messiah known as The Crowman. In their hands lies the fate of the planet as they attempt to discover whether The Crowman is our saviour… or the final incarnation of evil.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesant,dar mie mi se pare un pic confuza descrierea. In fiecare era cate un copil cauta aceeasi persoana? Imi place ideea in mare si vad ca si Stephen King a laudat autorul. O sa apara curand,deci mi-a starnit interesul mai ales ca vreau sa vad in final exact despre ce e vorba.

Andreea said...

O carte plina de mister.

Unknown said...

Sună dar și arată interesant ! :D
Îmi place .