<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Gideons Curse by Emily Gossett

Description:
For 16 year old Alya Chambers being sent to boarding school is her normal. After driving back to Brewster Academy from a party, Alya blacks out after seeing headlights in her rear view mirror. Waking up in her dorm room the following morning and completely confused as to how she got there, not to mention the mysterious markings that begin appearing on her. For weeks the same dream haunts her, headlights, screaming and the most beautiful man Alya has ever seen. When a transfer student more like a god, enrolls at Brewster, Alya can't seem to shake the strange deja vu feeling every time she is near him. Can he be the key to unlocking the truth behind that night? One thing is for certain, Alya will never be the same again.

Expected publication: 2013 

No comments: