<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Glory Alley and the Star Riders (The Glory Alley Series, #1) by C. Deanna Verhoff

Description: 
Published October 31st 2012 

A girl rock collector risks everything for the chance at a better life.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION: Glory Alley's life is out of control. A foreclosure notice hangs on the front door, classmates make fun of her hand-me-down clothes, her siblings are in trouble with the law, and Dad seems to have given up on the entire family.

The future looks bleak, but Glory has a plan. She'll strike it rich in Queen's Mesa, saving the house and her reputation. Then one fateful morning it actually happens, she finds a rock beyond compare, but three otherworldly guardians arrive to spoil the party.

They say moving the rock will disrupt magic-based worlds like their own. In order to set things right again she must give up the stone, sealing her family's fate. If she refuses, alien civilizations will be plunged into chaos. Surely, there's another option, but can she find it before everything falls apart?

Recommended for ages 10 to 110.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Arata bine si suna bine!!! <3